CC Debugger Emulator for CC2531 CC2540 Sniffer Dongle Capture USB Programmer Downloader with Cable
|CC Debugger Emulator for CC2531 CC2540 Sniffer Dongle Capture USB Programmer Downloader with Cable||format=svg|size=2|ecc=1|margin=0}}|
- Connect to computer through emulator.
- Downloader Cable connects to the 10 Pin needle on Dongle.
- Supply power for Dongle through USB interface.
The CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling selected devices from SmartRF Studio.
- CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
- CC1110, CC1111
- CC2430, CC2431
- CC2510, CC2511
- CC2530, CC2531, CC2533
- CC2540, CC2541
- CC2543, CC2544, CC2545
- It is possible to control the same devices from SmartRF Studio. In addition, CC-Debugger can control the following transceivers from SmartRF Studio:
- CC1120, CC1121, CC1125, CC1175
- CC1100, CC1101, CC110L, CC113L, CC115L
- CC2500, CC2520
- It can also be used to program the PurePath Wireless devices:
- CC8520, CC8521
- CC8530, CC8531
- The CC Debugger works with IAR EW8051 version 7.51A or later.
- 1 x CC Debugger Programmer Downloader
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 X Downloader Cable