EQKIT 3W Power Amplifier Kit Amplifier Production DIY kit Small Speaker Parts Electronic Production Kit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EQKIT 3W Power Amplifier Kit Amplifier Production DIY kit Small Speaker Parts Electronic Production Kit||format=svg|size=2|ecc=1|margin=0}}|
- The AKE-1 kit uses PAM8403 as the power amplifier chip. PAM8403 is a Class D audio power amplifier, which can provide 3W power with an efficiency higher than 85%, and has the characteristics of high efficiency, high power, and low distortion.
- A good horse is equipped with a good saddle, and a good speaker can be equipped with a good amplifier. When making samples, the manufacturer sent three 2-inch full-range speakers for us to choose from (the larger the magnet, the more expensive the price. One of the magnets is the smallest, and the magnet is too small to be embarrassed to be photographed. Just shoot two The medium-sized magnet is compared with the speaker with the largest magnet). In the actual test, a speaker with a large magnet is better than a speaker with a small magnet in low frequency performance, so I decided to use a speaker with a large magnet.
- Monolithic capacitors are used in the audio amplifier part of the capacitors. Monolithic capacitors have the characteristics of good stability, low temperature drift, small equivalent DC resistance, and long life. The price is more expensive than ceramic capacitors of the same specification.
- Brand: EQKIT
- Kit name: power amplifier kit
- Kit model: AKE-1
- Working voltage: DC4.5-5V
- PCB size: 42*31mm
1 x power amplifier kit