Bi-directional level converter 3V3 5V
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bi-directional level converter 3V3 5V
- Bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time.
- This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices.
- You can successfully set your high and low voltages and step up and down between them safely on the same channel.
- Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4 pins on the low side with two inputs and two outputs provided for each side.
- The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using.
- High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’, and ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
|0.63 x 0.52" (16.05 x 13.33mm)
|To edit table: File:Lvl-shifter-mosfet.tgn