Geekcreit® RFID Reader Module RC522 Mini S50 13.56Mhz 6cm With Tags SPI Write & Read
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Geekcreit® RFID Reader Module RC522 Mini S50 13.56Mhz 6cm With Tags SPI Write & Read||format=svg|size=2|ecc=1|margin=0}}|
Introduction to RC522 chip
- MF RC522 is a high-integration read/write card chip used in 13.56MHz contactless communication.
- It is a good choice for the development of smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- The MF RC522 utilizes advanced modulation and demodulation concepts and fully integrates all types of passive contactless communication methods and protocols at 13.56 MHz.
- Supports 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- The digital part handles ISO14443A frame and error detection. In addition, it supports the fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm and verifies the MIFARE series of products.
- The MFRC522 supports the MIFARE series of higher-speed contactless communication with bidirectional data rates up to 424 kbit/s. As a new member of the 13.56MHz high-integration read-write card family, the MF * RC522 has many similarities with the MF RC500 and MF RC530, as well as many features and differences.
- It uses SPI mode for communication with the host, which helps to reduce wiring, reduce PCB board size and reduce cost.
Introduction to RFID Module
- The MF522-MINI module uses the RC522 original chip to design the card reader circuit.
- The module works at 13.56MHz frequency and conforms to the ISO14443A standard.
- It can support Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, Mifare Light, Mifare UltraLight and Mifare Pro.
- Suitable for users of advanced applications such as device development and card reader development, and users who need to design/produce RF card terminals.
- This module can be directly loaded into various reader molds.
- The module adopts a voltage of 3.3V, and can directly connect with any CPU board of the user through several simple lines of the SPI interface, which can ensure stable and reliable operation of the module and long * reading distance
- The module is easy to use, highly reliable and small in size.
- Features such as helping customers to easily and quickly apply contactless cards to the system.
- Working current: 13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle current: 10-13mA / DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Working frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire
- Product physical characteristics: size: 37.5mm × 33mm Environmental working temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental storage temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 5%-95% relative humidity
- SDA--SPI port selection
- SCK--SPI port clock
- MOIS--SPI port slave input
- MISO--SPI port slave output
- IRQ--Interrupt port
1 x RC522 MINI module 1 x S50 shaped card 1 x RFID Module 1 x Yellow straight row 1 x Bent row pins